April 22, 2014
AIA Cincinnati has a complete set of 2011 Kaplan ARE study guides for all interns/graduates as an aid in studying for the Architectural Registration Examination. AIA membership is not required. Contact Paul Shirley, Assoc. AIA at GBBN Architects (513.241.8700) or AIA Cincinnati Executive Director, Pat Daugherty, Hon. AIA (513.421.4661).
1. Each item may be checked out for two weeks.
2. Only one item can be checked out at a time.
3. Item must be returned before you can obtain additional study guides.
1. Bring back items in the same condition that you received them.
2. Do not lend the items to others.
January 3, 2013
Now that you’ve graduated – what’s next?
Setting specific goals in order to reach an accomplishment is like identifying a destination prior to leaving. If you know exactly where you are going, you are able to focus on how you will get there, stay on course, and get back on course if an obstacles get in the way.
… start your next step “focused”.
Session will provide a general overview of all 7 exams, outline key strategies and tips to setting realistic goals to prepare, study and pass your ARE exams successfully.
Instructors: Paul Shirley, AIA, GBBN Architects
- Identify and set up realistic goals personalized specifically for you
- General overview of all 7 exams and discuss sequences to take them
- Review general study tips and develop a study schedule
- Familiarize yourself with the study tools available and costa associated with taking the ARE
When: Thursday, May 1, 2014; 2:00 to 3:30 p.m.
Location: UC, DAAP, Room 5430
Cost: $5 AIAS; $10 Non-Members
Deadline to Register: Tuesday, April 29
IMPORTANT: PLEASE GO TO www.aiacincinnati.org TO REGISTER. DO NOT USE “BOOK NOW” LINK.