January 18, 2016
All sessions are held at GBBN Architects, 332 E. 8th St., Cincinnati, OH 45202 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. Cost: Associate AIA Members $25; AIA Member Staff $30; Non-Members $40.
February 16 – Schematic Design
March 15 – Construction Documents + Services
April TBD – Strategic Planning + Architectural History
May 17 – Programming, Planning + Practice
June 21-22 – Structural Systems
July 19 – Building Systems
September 20 – Building Design + Construction Systems
October 18 – Site Planning + Design
April 22, 2014
AIA Cincinnati has a complete set of 2011 Kaplan ARE study guides for all interns/graduates as an aid in studying for the Architectural Registration Examination. AIA membership is not required. Contact Paul Shirley, AIA at GBBN Architects (513.241.8700) or AIA Cincinnati Executive Director, Pat Daugherty, Hon. AIA (513.421.4661).
1. Each item may be checked out for two weeks.
2. Only one item can be checked out at a time.
3. Item must be returned before you can obtain additional study guides.
1. Bring back items in the same condition that you received them.
2. Do not lend the items to others.