January 15, 2015
All sessions are scheduled for 4:00-7:00 p.m. Locations TBD
Wednesday, January 29: Strategic Planning & Architectural History
Thursday, February 26: Schematic Design
Thursday, March 26: Construction Documents & Services
Thursday, May 21: Programming, Planning + Practice
Wednesday, June 17 & Thursday, June 18 (2-day session): Structural Systems
Thursday, July 23: Building Systems
Thursday, September 24: Building Design + Construction Systems
Thursday, October 22: Site Planning
Cost Per Session: Associate AIA Members-$25; AIA Member Staff-$30; Non-Member-$40
April 22, 2014
AIA Cincinnati has a complete set of 2011 Kaplan ARE study guides for all interns/graduates as an aid in studying for the Architectural Registration Examination. AIA membership is not required. Contact Paul Shirley, AIA at GBBN Architects (513.241.8700) or AIA Cincinnati Executive Director, Pat Daugherty, Hon. AIA (513.421.4661).
1. Each item may be checked out for two weeks.
2. Only one item can be checked out at a time.
3. Item must be returned before you can obtain additional study guides.
1. Bring back items in the same condition that you received them.
2. Do not lend the items to others.